Re: VIRUS WARNING

2000-05-08 18:00:02
At 11.07 -0800 0-05-07, ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)innosoft(_dot_)com wrote:
Well, I was there, and I question the validity of your assessment of what was
going on. While it is true that there was a clear concensus opposed to adding
wiretapping facilities in the RAVEN sense, it was by no means 95-98 percent.

Perhaps I misunderstood the question being asked at the
meeting. I understood the question to be if we wanted to
develop protocols to help police trace net villains, you
understood it to be more restricted in only helping police
perform viretapping.