RE: VIRUS WARNING

2000-05-04 13:20:03
Office for Unix, Now there's a terrifying thought !!!!

(please don't contaminate the purity of my unix system with that filthy
windows software)

Jim

Jim Dunn

Senior Network Engineer
San Francisco NOC

-----Original Message-----
From: A James Lewis [mailto:james(_at_)fsck(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 11:53 AM
To: Lillian Komlossy
Cc: 'ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org'
Subject: RE: VIRUS WARNING

The whole world will use what they are presented with.... the difference
between Win3.1 and Win95 is far greater than the difference between Win95
and GNOME or KDE... so actually it's only software availability thats
holding back IS departments the world over!

If MS gets split, we could have Office for UNIX sooner rather than
later too!