RE: VIRUS WARNING

2000-05-09 09:10:02
Hello,
At 17:28 04/05/00 -0400, Lillian Komlossy wrote:
Let's not make it political. We've all been attacked, it is >pointless..

The people who want to do citizens security a political issue probably are
the same comunist reaccionary wich disagree with the future Army
privatization, the ones wich disagree with the new defense private monopoly
wich looking for their economic grow will impulse many wars creating a lot
of progress and employment.

Now seriously, citizens security is not another polical issue but the first
and main one!, because without security others issues hasn´t sense, in
other time I enjoy thinking about the posibilities that will bring the
incorporation of Aritficial Inteligence at information ofert: from the most
romantic message in a bottle ,without address, sealing with inteligence on
the net in order to search the person wich mach with you, to the most
practical mesages wich have diferents behaviors depending on the
replies,..., but without security such things only will bring more risks
and harms, progress is worhless without security!

Free speach will become a wider concept wich involves new free ways of
comunication but don´t call censorship the right of people to stop things
that may harm their information, their belives, their children education or
what ever they want!