Re: Cite on DNS-related traffic.

2000-05-31 11:20:02
On Wed, 31 May 2000 09:22:26 PDT, Joe Touch said:
I would be curious to see if your lookup was as inefficient on
'www.netscape.com.'

I have no idea - the DNS in question is an off-campus secondary run as
a favor for somebody - the university in question is about 9 hours drive
from here.  As such, if they did an efficient lookup, I'd never see the
packet, so I dont know. ;)

--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst