Re: CCIE

2000-06-14 10:30:02
With messages like these  you are creating "sub-spamming".

Someone sends a message like "We are looking for CCIE's". And then several
users, instead of ignoring the message, start telling jokes almost "ad
eternum". Is this right ? You are not stopping the "spam", you are
continuing the "spamming" (with a new mutation)...

For this kind of talk maybe IEFT should create a discussion group -
"alt.comp.ietf.jokes-about.spamming". or "alt.comp.ietf.ccie-jokes".

Best regards,

Nuno Cristelo

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Stracke" <francis(_at_)ecal(_dot_)com>
To: "Ietf(_at_)Ietf(_dot_) Org" <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: CCIE

Randy Bush wrote:

i can not find an rfc for "CCIE."  what is one, some kind of can opener?

Yes, exactly: a Can Consumable Ingredients Extractor.

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own. |
|eCal Corp.      |"I only wish I had time to get married myself,|
|francis(_at_)ecal(_dot_)com|as I've told m'wife many's the time."         |