Re: IP over MIME (was Re: WAP Is A Trap -- Reject WAP)

2000-06-22 05:10:03
At 13.37 +0200 00-06-22, Magnus Danielson wrote:
 > 1926 An Experimental Encapsulation of IP Datagrams on Top of ATM. J.
       Eriksson. April 1996. (Format: TXT=2969 bytes) (Status:
       INFORMATIONAL)

I still havent found a working implementation of this. Any references?
Did the channel selection ever get automated?

I know that Peter Deutch at then Bunyip was working on a slightly different, but similar, proposal which was to run IP over a string. I guess that if he is on this list, he can explain.

  paf