Re: XML as disruption

2000-06-25 09:10:02
At 09:12 AM 6/25/00 -0400, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
I didn't think anyone would appreciate my republishing the article here,
and it seemed that some cross-pollination between the XML community and the
IETF might be worthwhile on these issues.

Sorry for the, er, disruption.

I've gotten a few questions about where to discuss this article.  XML.com
is hosting a forum for discussion of the article.  Their forum software is
creaky - don't use double quotes in a posting, as it won't work, and plain
text is best - and soon to be replaced, but it may be a good place for
discussion:
http://www.xml.com/xml/forums?x-a=disp&x-id=20560

There isn't a whole lot there, I suspect because of the forum's software
problems. (No, it isn't XML-based.)  I'll be happy to hear questions and
concerns privately.

There are also a number of XML-oriented mailing lists: