Re: Defining "Internet" (or "internet")

2000-07-07 16:20:01

I always thought that Internet with capital "I" meant the Internet between
countries, whilst the internet with a lower case "i"  is referred to by the
press as an intranet within a corporate structure. Both run IP but within
different environments.

Just my 2 cents.........

Jim

       Legal Disclaimer

The opinions expressed within this mail are specifically my own and in no way
refer to or relate to any
ongoing business and/or the technical direction of 3Com Corporation, or any
subsidiary companies or
business units within 3Com Corporation and its subsidiaries.

Joe Touch <touch(_at_)ISI(_dot_)EDU> on 07/07/2000 10:04:04 AM

Sent by:  Joe Touch <touch(_at_)ISI(_dot_)EDU>