Re: Topic drift Re: An Internet Draft as reference material

2000-09-25 13:10:02

    > From: Keith Moore <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu>
    > if IETF starts providing a reliable archive of I-Ds, I-Ds will be
    > referenced more often in external documents

I suppose the risk here might be reduced a tiny bit if such an archive
didn't make old I-D's available directly (i.e. via a URL) - i.e. you'd have
only a "search page" where you'd have to enter some data and press a button
to get an I-D.

that limits searching only to the title.  searching content is essential.

d/