Re: Topic drift Re: An Internet Draft as reference material

2000-09-26 10:30:02
Keith Moore wrote:

IETF's current policy makes the I-D series more valuable than it would
be if [...] I-Ds did not expire at all

I see your point, but there's an easy solution.  If there are two
interfaces (or one, with a checkbox), and the default is to search only the
I-Ds under 6 months old, then the noise level doesn't go up unless you
decide you need it to.

--
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|