Re: Topic drift Re: An Internet Draft as reference material

2000-09-30 14:30:01
% Bottom line is that access to historical information is useful. The IETF
% should (and I'm glad to hear, will) make this material available. As
% Martha Stewart says, "And this is good".
%
%                                       - peterd

I think that the IETF secretary will be on shaky ground if it proceeds.
See Mo's thoughts on past history.  Now if there is a desire, then change
the rules for future drafts and I'm happy. The past is the past.

--
--bill