Re: guidance (re: social event politeness)

2000-12-14 07:30:02
...and speaking of bad manners, I noticed that there is a resurgence of people talking mobile-phone calls in meetings. I was only there for one day but it happened twice in three meetings. Another annoyance is those who allow it to ring and then cancel the call (presumably using CLI or something). This is not as bad but still pretty disruptive, particularly for the person speaking at the time.

Please switch them off. You shouldn't need to be asked.

John
Network Appliance           Direct / Voicemail: +31 23 567 9615
Kruisweg 799                               Fax: +31 23 567 9699
NL-2132 NG Hoofddorp               Main Office: +31 23 567 9600