Re: guidance (re: social event politeness)

2000-12-13 22:50:03
Ted Gavin wrote:

Don't blame the product - in this case the blame rests firmly upon the
user. I used that product for years and managed to avoid spamming this
or any other list with useless information about my travel schedule.

Yes, but why is it almost always that product? Maybe other products are smart
enough not to reply if the recipient's address isn't in the headers?

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|eCal Corp.      |World domination should never be left to chance.|
|francis(_at_)ecal(_dot_)com|                                                |