Re: Bottom feeders

2000-12-21 13:20:03
On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:25:19 -0500, you wrote:

but I do agree that to the extent we try to discourage clueless
folks from coming, we need to make sure that we don't filter out
clueful people in the process.

Hmm, terminology is wrong - clueless may mean doesn't know, but it
does not mean unwilling to learn, and someone who doesn't know but is
willing to learn and wishes to contribute may be more beneficial than
an "observer" merely making sure that a financially orientated entity
somewhere isn't caught off guard.

Rgds
Denis
--
Denis McMahon              Usenet: Trim quotes
Mobile: +44 7802 468949            Reply at the end