Re: IETF logistics

2000-12-22 11:30:02
Before I got my current laptop (which has a LARGE disk) and the advent
of ubiquitous wireless support, before each IETF meeting I would burn a
CD with a copy of all of the RFCs and internet-drafts. This was
extremely useful. Nowadays, I just make a copy of the set on my disk.
With either the CD or the copy on my disk, I don't have to worry about
being within wireless distance (such as when I'm in my hotel room) to
get at them.

I'm surprised some enterprising individual or group hasn't offered to
burn a few hundred CDs and make them available to people. Seems like it
would be a nice sideline for the college group that's usually there
selling T-shirts. :-)

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com