Re: IETF logistics

2000-12-19 18:50:02
Nothing personal Frank, but in a general sense I'd say you weren't doing
your job well enough.

easy to say if you have not been and AD
Frank was a good AD and managed WGs as well as any of us (and better than many)
yet getting people out of presentation mode is hard and takes previewing
the actual presentations - not something that an AD can do (nor should
an AD be THAT involved) - Alliosn & I sent mail to teh TSV WG chairs
before the SD IETF meeting reminding the chairs that technology
presentations were notthe best use of session time and yet many
of the TSV WGs still had that type of presentations (including
the tsvwg which we chair)

Scott