Re: When presentations are a good idea (Re: IETF logistics)

2001-01-03 18:00:02
On 1/3/01 at 4:26 PM -0800, Dave Crocker wrote:

To write a complete specification can be an enormous effort.
[...]
Perhaps things like introduction and architecture, along with a proposed rest of the table of contents, and maybe some samples?

Maybe I missed something, but since when did I-D's need to be complete specifications? An introduction and architecture alone would make a fine I-D and a fine starting place for WG discussion.

pr

--
Pete Resnick <mailto:presnick(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>
Eudora Engineering - QUALCOMM Incorporated