Re: When presentations are a good idea (Re: IETF logistics)

2001-01-03 16:10:02
for reference, the rules I'm phrasing are intended to capture the rather strong consensus about needing to be extremely efficient with meeting time. my own observation is that it is sometimes acceptable for a group to be less efficient.

however it is clear that the problem with meeting time is frequent and broad and serious enough to warrant starting with some rather severe rules. those are what I'm trying to phrase.