Re: Eliminating Virus Spam

2001-01-05 02:00:03
At 07:55 04/01/2001 -0500, Michael Richardson wrote:
  Of the subset that can process PGP, a very small number can actually
process multipart/signed.  I have never got mailcrypt.el to do it,
the Euroda and Outlook PGP plug-ins don't do it. The only ones that I know do
it are PINE, ELM and EXMH.
  So, such a message would be better done as a straight clear-signed message.

Version 6.5.8 of the Eudora PGP plugin can generate and parse MIME multipart/signed.
--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com
+47 41 44 29 94