Re: NAT natural example, Re: [midcom] WG scope/deliverables

2001-02-16 01:20:03
[I've taken the bulk of my response to Ed's last reply to private
mail, since I assume few here are interested in tedious arguments
about exactly how the Internet is analogous to the postal system,
but I'll just make his one public observation:]