Re: presentation-prep as safety hazard

2001-03-22 04:20:04
Marshall T Rose
<mrose+mtr(_dot_)netnews(_at_)dbc(_dot_)mtview(_dot_)ca(_dot_)us> writes:

a rationale reason for asking folks to turn the things off is because
the airlines don't want people to be distracted during take-off and
landing, when most things tend to go wrong. if they'd just come out
and
say this, most people would probably accept it.

I thought that we had to turn the things off just because of the interaction

of the equipment in the airplane during take off ands landing.

--
What's important is not simplicity or complexity, but how you bridge the two.
                                                    Larry Wall, Aug. 25, 1998