Re: presentation-prep as safety hazard

2001-03-21 14:00:02
--> "Marshall T. Rose" writes:
Let me guess, I have the time to do research for you, that you are
unwilling
or unable to do.  You say
that something is entirely anecdotal, I say that it isn't.  Do the
research.

you say the studies exist. i say i've never seen them. i'm not asking you to
do any research. i'm asking you to prove what you say: that you've already
seen them. there's quite a difference there.

or perhaps when you say that the studies exist, you're saying you've heard
the studies exist. i'd call that anecdotal.

all i'm asking for is a url or a report number or something that can be
researched. if someone can provide one, i'm happy to admit that i'm
mistaken. in the interim, i think it reasonable for me to say that the
"evidence" is all anecdotal...

Mobile phones rather than computers, but it's a starting point...
http://www.srg.caa.co.uk/news/Gsm_intf.PDF

Colin