Re: presentation-prep as safety hazard

2001-03-21 23:00:02
    [ From: Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)cmf(_dot_)nrl(_dot_)navy(_dot_)mil> ]
    [ Date: 13:28 (-0500), Mar 21, 2001 ]

    > >I expect we will see some lessening of the rules as the experience
    > >and turnover of the airframes proceeds.  We already have the
    > >"mobile use okay until pushback" which is a real change.
    >
    > That's not universal; it's up the individual carrier.

more than the individual carrier, it is upto to the respective
airports as well.  When I travel Singapore Airlines, all their
aircrafts are "mobile use okay until pushback" (that's what they
say), but when they actually announce thatin the aircraft, they
mention a list of airports around the world as well where this is
actually applicable.

--
/amlan