Re: bandwidth (and other support) required for multicast

2001-03-30 22:40:03
That doesn't help those of us that are behind firewalls ;-)

I like the way NANOG handles the broadcasts.

Maybe we can get one of the content distributors like Akamai to host the Quicktime broadcast.

Bora
Writing this from a powerbook running MasOS X