Re: Mailing list policy

2001-05-21 13:40:02
Michael Richardson wrote:

  This "list of lists", alas, would become a spammer/head-hunter target if
made too easily accessible, but we already have that problem.

In addition, it would mean that anybody subscribed to one IETF list could spam
all
of them, which would weaken the protection.  Today, if you want to spam all of
them, you have to subscribe to all of them, which is impractical.

--
|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own.|