Re: Mailing list policy

2001-05-22 07:30:03
Kevin Farley wrote:

--- John Stracke <francis(_at_)ecal(_dot_)com> wrote:
Today, if you want to
spam all of
them, you have to subscribe to all of them, which is impractical.

(I spoke sloppily, by the way.  For "today", read "with separate filters
on every list".)

Impractical, but through software, not impossible. Could readily be
automated.

If that's so, then subscriber filters won't work; as soon as it becomes
profitable to do so, the spamware vendors will include automated
subscription features.

|John Stracke    | http://www.ecal.com |My opinions are my own. |
|eCal Corp.      |Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to|
|francis(_at_)ecal(_dot_)com|have an "S" in it?                            |