Re: too many "Out of Office AutoReply"

2001-06-28 09:30:06
On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:25:07 BST, Lloyd Wood said:

message. Apparently the Microsoft stuff is quite hard to configure
well.

To the point that I've *yet* to find somebody who can tell me how to
do it for the offending versions of 'Internet Mail Service'.

Or is it permanently broken, not configurable, and the organizations
afflicted with it need to be sent a 'Your clue must be ->THIS<- tall to
ride the Internet' notice?
--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst