too many "Out of Office AutoReply"

2001-06-29 06:40:07
Hi,

I think this topic started somewhere because of my "Out of Office AutoReply"
emails.
Sorry for the incovenience, Im working out of Portugal in London, but i
deactivated this function remotely.
Concerning this matter, its a mickeysoft tool - Yes - confirmed. I have
always a lot of people trying to contact me concerning Urgent issues and its
necessary to give them an easy path to reach me - this tool of autoreply is
usefull.

I can sugest something logic:

- since the tool for filtering "Out of Office AutoReply" on the origin will
not be developed in short time, and there will be for sure another users
using "Out of Office AutoReply", the smart mailing-list mail-server should
apply a rule filtered by subject because the subject field seems to be
always the same "Out of Office AutoReply:".

so,
the rule would be: if subject field starts with string "Out of Office
AutoReply:", the mail is dropped else proceed.

regards,
j0rge card0s0