RE: Any value in this list ?

2001-07-31 07:10:04

boring virus emails
i supose hacKinG does not include the 'to be B0Ring' package by default.

why do we still have virus messages on the mailing lisT?

freedom ends when it reachs the freedom of other - this limit can be the
reference to take some action or not. i think we should 'patch' this kind of
email garbage.

email with virus may be reaching ietf two ways:

1. email generated with fictitious source - action that can be taken:
  * check the source IP address;
  * write email to network admin;
  * if no result available in short time - deny the entire ip class on the
edge router immediatelly before ietf SMTP servers.

2. email sent by someone infected with 'auto-spread' virus:
  * contact the user and advice about action to be taken.

my mouse would be happy if i don't have to click it such amount of times
without any life consistent purpose.

thank you

j0rge card0sO