Re: Any value in this list ?

2001-08-01 03:40:03
Melinda writes:

It would be refreshing if someone stepped forward
and said "This is my problem. I will try to fix it."

I'll say it, at least with respect to machines under my control.  I just avoid
opening suspicious attachments, actually.  That works really well.

At the moment, in the case of SirCam, which continues to flood my mailbox
(probably because of this list, but I'm not sure), I have OE set to direct
anything of any significant size into a separate folder.  I examine the folder
periodically, trash anything that is obviously a copy of SirCam, and manually
examine any messages that look legitimate (it _is_ possible to do this in OE
without actually even opening the message).