Re: Any value in this list ?

2001-08-05 12:40:04
Scott writes:

The Code Red virus doesn't just use addresses
from the infected users address book ...

I was talking about fallout from the SirCam virus, which is still filling my
mailbox.  As far as I can tell, it's all coming from people subscribed to this
list, but I'm not really sure.

As for Code Red, I'm not worried about that, as I'm not running a Web server of
my own.

Isn't the general idea that once a topic reaches
a certain traffic level it should be taken to
another list, or a face to face session?

I don't know, is it?  Does that apply to Microsoft-bashing, too, which seems to
follow just about any complaint about any problem on the Net?