CAN I POST A TECHNICAL QUESTION REGARDING DOMAIN NAME SERVERS HERE?

2001-09-20 05:00:03
Hi all,
       I have been carrying a burning desire within me to get the awnser to a
question. But it might be a bit technical- it concerns a simple General
Knowledge type query on Domain Name Servers.

       So what I want to know is whether am I allowed to post such technical
questions here? Or is this mailing list only for discussion about who should
get elected to ICANN boards e.t.c.

       Eagerly waiting for a response.
                                                                 SNODX

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp