Re: CAN I POST A TECHNICAL QUESTION REGARDING DOMAIN NAME SERVERS HERE?

2001-09-24 06:50:02
with apologies to IETFers and Fred Baker in particular:

recent ICANN nominations to Board service:

the PSO renominated me to serve on the board for another 3 years
the ASO nominated Lyman Chapin to serve for three years

vint cerf