Re: CAN I POST A TECHNICAL QUESTION REGARDING DOMAIN NAME SERVERS HERE?

2001-09-20 14:10:03
At 04:48 AM 9/20/2001, ANONYMOUS UNKNOWN wrote:
So what I want to know is whether am I allowed to post such technical questions here? Or is this mailing list only for discussion about who should get elected to ICANN boards e.t.c.

if you start babbling about ICANN boards we might kick you off the list.

The Internet Engineering Task Force is about Internet Engineering, which is to say protocols and middleware. I would describe DNS as both a protocol and a set of middleware.