Re: earlier agendas

2001-11-08 07:00:02
Radia Perlman wrote:

Perhaps starting out with
a 15 minute explanation of what the current controversies are.

Or, alternatively, providing such an explanation on the WG's Web page, so
people can read it in advance rather than taking up meeting time.

|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer             |
|jstracke(_at_)incentivesystems(_dot_)com   |Incentive Systems, Inc.        |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.        |
|"I said no camels! That's 5 camels! Can't you count?" -- Indiana|
|Jones & TLC                                                     |