Re: earlier agendas --> moving the thread to a new list

2001-11-08 08:40:01
Dave, Brian, and IETF list,

This is generating an interesting discussion, but I don't want uninterested
parties to grow tired of the discussion on the list.  So I created

   ietf-agenda-debate [at] yahoogroups.com

as an unmoderated and unlisted Yahoo Groups list.  I'm the only member right
now, and I've posted my reply there.  To join and view the existing messages,
go to