Re: Last Call: Date and Time on the Internet: Timestamps to Proposed Standard

2001-11-10 19:30:03
John, where is the original of this note?  Did it go to the calendar list?
If it's on another list, can you point me to it so I (and the list) can
see the text of the whole note.  Thanks.

"John Stracke" <jstracke(_at_)incentivesystems(_dot_)com>
Sent by: owner-ietf-calendar(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
11/09/01 18:10