Re: Yes, conformance testing required... Re: Fwd: Re: IP: Microsoft breaks Mime specification

2002-01-27 18:00:04

      Apparently, you've never undergone the effort it takes to
      actually BECOME  a US citizen...otherwise you'd NEVER characterize
      that effort as "*0*".

      Being born in the US or its territories and thus having citizenship
      by birth versus becoming one through "naturalization" are entirely
      different.

Well I agree with this absolutely.

In any case, welcome to US citizenship for all those who have
been through the process.  I know it's a bare, so let me personally
apologize on behalf of my government, for the fact you had to go
through that.

So I guess the thing we can learn from INS is to streamline the
"naturalization" process for external proprietary products? :)

Kyle Lussier
AutoNOC LLC