Any idea the ratio of end user workstations to network equipments

2002-02-15 09:10:04
Dear Sirs,

For my project needs, I want know some statistic data on the usage of IP
address. That means:

1) How many addresses are occupied and how many are unassigned?
2) How many addresses are used for servers, routers and other network
equipments, in contrast with the user end PCs or workstations? That is
the ratio of end user workstations to network equipments.

I tried to find, but failed on no idea! Have you any suggestion?

Thank you!

Truly yours,
Jian Bo Huang

MSc Student
Department of Electronic Engineering,
University of Surrey
Guildford, Surrey
GU2 7XH, UK
Email: eem3jh(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk
          Or jbhuang(_at_)acm(_dot_)org
Phone: +44-870-2820955