Re: Last Call: IETF and ITU-T Collaboration Guidelines to Informational

2002-03-09 01:00:03
At 10:52 PM -0500 3/5/02, Scott  Bradner wrote:
this was meant as a way for the ITU-T management to say, in effect "he
knows what is going on" - this was not intended to mean that any
such designated person carries any more weight in IETF WG deliberations
than does any other individual