Re: Netmeeting - NAT issue

2002-03-12 16:10:03
Hi Vivek:

    I am behind a firewall, as Help-desk Mgr. we had to find some answers for
our customers regarding the issues you ask. I am SURE the problem is with
netmeeting and other MS comunications softwatre. Try the following links:

http://messenger.msn.com/support/knownissues.asp

http://r450.voice.microsoft.com/netinfo.asp?NAT=yes&PLCID=0c0a&Version=4.5&CLCID=080a&BrandID=MSMSGS&country=MX

http://messenger.microsoft.com/ES/support/helphome.asp?client=1#Q3b

the problem is with Netmeeting, not with NAT.

Saludos.
Regards.
José Manuel Arronte García
Supervisor de Soporte Técnico Helpdesk

Meg(_at_)Red Veracruz
Operadora MegaCable S. A. de C. V.
Av. S. Díaz Mirón 2625-A
Fracc. Moderno 91916
Veracruz Ver. MÉXICO

+52 (229) 923-0400, 923-0410 ext. 5
http://www.megacable.com.mx/
http://www.megared.net.mx/

"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?".
 --O. W. Kenobi (in Star Wars ep.IV: A New Hope)