Re: IETF Meetings - High Registration Fees

2002-03-17 19:20:02
Marshall Rose wrote:
Joe - since you replied to my note rather than bonney's, i am obliged to reply. Unlike both of you, i am not expressing an opinion on the fees. What i am saying is that neither of you have any data.

I had data - from other conferences. Granted, I'm asserting there isn't a reason the IETFs costs are different.

My point is that a comparison with other conferences is sufficient, rather than a full disclosure of itemized costs from the IETF's.

(thus the reply to Marshall's followup :-)

Joe