Re: I-D ACTION:draft-etal-ietf-analysis-00.txt

2002-04-13 16:55:25
At 04:34 PM 4/13/2002 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
> Another, very different reaction to the disparity between promise and
> accomplishment is to ensure that working groups meet their milestones.

and if they don't we reduce their salaries, right?

or perhaps leverage more appropriate to our volunteer circumstances...

for example it is interesting to watch how working group dynamics sometimes change when an area director indicates an intent to shut down a non-performing effort.

In other words, taking milestones seriously and, therefore, taking appropriate action when they are not met, would be interesting to consider.

d/

Dave Crocker <mailto:dave(_at_)tribalwise(_dot_)com>
TribalWise, Inc. <http://www.tribalwise.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253; fax +1.408.850.1850