Re: IETF 54 calendar

2002-05-24 09:04:32
Cedric -

We are do not have anything scheduled on Friday at this point and we are trying to keep it clear. We will, of course, use that time if we have to - if there are so many working groups that need to meet, ........

So, in all likelihood, there will not be meetings on Friday.

Thanks for your note and see you in Yokohama!
Juliek