Re: am i the only one...

2002-08-21 23:29:18
On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Eliot Lear wrote:
... who thinks that 59 volunteers for NONCOM is pretty puny?  If you're
truly not interested in the future of the IETF I suppose you oughtn't
send your name in.  Otherwise, why aren't you volunteering?

Attending teleconferences is boring as it is, attending weekly 2-hour
tellies, probably arranged in a US-centric fashion (as most things here
are) must be next to unbearable?