Re: am i the only one...

2002-08-22 07:59:17
On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:53:43 CDT, Stephen Sprunk <ssprunk(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
 said:
59 out of how many elligible?  The criteria to volunteer are pretty strict,
not
to mention the stuff selectees actually have to *do*.

From RFC2727, section 3:
   (4)  Members of the IETF community must have attended at least 2 of
        the last 3 IETF meetings in order to volunteer.

Count me out.  That's 2 more IETFs than I've been at ever. (And before
anybody asks - yes, I could probably make the time budget for telecons,
it's the travel budget that gets me... ;)

--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Computer Systems Senior Engineer