Re: Spring 2003 IETF - Why San Francisco?

2002-11-25 07:39:24
Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

If we get twice as many people as in Atlanta, crowding may be a problem. But twice as many people is a LARGE increase.

Besides which, the last IETF meeting in the Bay Area was in 1996; the local population of companies that will pay to send people has probably dropped off a bit since then.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centivinc(_dot_)com                   |