Re: Reminder: Deadline for input on sub-ip discussion

2002-12-09 15:07:57
On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 10:21:59PM +0100, Harald Tveit Alvestrand allegedly wrote:
The opinions expressed so far seem to show clearly that the community is
divided on the issue, with perhaps some preference for the status quo
(alternative 3).

That means to me you should just leave it alone for now.  Are they
destroying the IETF's reputation?  Creating designs which make other
areas' work impossible?  If in fact half the working groups in the area
are about to finish, let them do so.  This particular problem is one
that's getting better, not worse.  We have other things that are more
urgent.

..Scott