Re: Reminder: Deadline for input on sub-ip discussion

2002-12-09 16:59:57

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
All,
< snip >
If you have a strong preference for one (or two) of these, and have not yet said so, please indicate your opinion (and your reasons) by mail to ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org before Thursday.

my preferences are 2 or 3, so far i've not seen any other argument for 1
other than it was decided 2 years ago, if we really want the 3 of the
wg's to finish let them do so with re-org

i strongly doubt that ccamp, mpls and ppvpn are candidates for closing
down in 6 months

it seems like the arguments by keith, fred and joe are good arguments
for that these wg's need a focus of their own

if you believ that they are doing harm, that is not reason to re-org,
closing down would be called for

if you believe they are doing good, let them continue to do so

in neither case shuffle groups around helps

i can live with status quo

/Loa

--
Loa Andersson