RE: Network Working Group

2003-03-10 15:09:37
At 01:27 PM 3/10/2003 -0800, Bob Braden wrote:
The archive of early NWG discussions is the RFC series itself.

I started to reply saying that, but I think he's referring to a pointer to the working group's discussions.

Personally, if I were to do anything like that, I would point to the working group's charter, which in turn points to the archive and discussion list, and gives context. But I'm not certain that is necessary if one knows how to find the IETF and its web page.